This course provides a comprehensive overview of the major doctrines of the Bible, putting them in the context of systematic theology. The ‘Target model’ approach helps students to differentiate between doctrines to die for, doctrines to defend, doctrines to discuss and doctrines to dismiss. This course also provides the student with a summary of their Christian belief in a non-theological fashion. In a way that any Christian who has not received any specialized theological training would be able to grasp the “Christian Thought.” Upon completing this course you will be able to write out your own statement of faith. You will be able to articulate a good understanding of the following eight major Christian doctrines. They are outlined below:
- Sign in to the site. If you’ve never registered for an account before, then you’ll want to do this first.
- Click the ‘Take This Course‘ button above to officially enrol and pay your registration fee, then for this course. You won’t be able to proceed until you do so.
- Download and read the Course Syllabus below. Prepare for the course by purchasing the required textbooks if required.
- Download and print the Student Guide. You may download the Local Instructor Guide to check test and quiz answers if you are taking this course as self-study, provided in some courses.
- Complete each lesson below, watching the video contained in each.
- Use the Bible Study Tools provided, or use your own resources, to assist with your homework assignments.
- Complete a Student Evaluation Form when finished with the entire course.
- Congratulations on finishing the course!